If your after a gaming case that performs good, is liquid cooling capable, has built in USB 3.0 and most of all looks good. Then look no further. The Thermaltake Overseer RX-I is by far the best bang for buck case out there. In the past when I was after a gaming case I was looking at the Thermaltake Armour+ but did not want to pay the high price tag it came with. But now there is an alternative, for only $150AUD this case comes with a built in USB 3.0 , black coated internals, 4x 200mm fans (2 are LED lit), top-mounted HDD docking station for quick and easy file transfer which also offers an effortless swap, Stylish looks and an aggressive look which intimidates even the most costly cases.
For an outrageously competitive price tag of $150AUD I expect to be seeing this case much more at LAN parties, well at least you can count on me bringing one along.
– Breath lighting effect.
– E-sports gaming style front bezel.
– USB 3.0 SuperSpeed .
– Top-mounted HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap capability.
– Black coating makes stylish inside look.
– Bottom-placed PSU design for better and easier installation.
– Supports most advanced AMD & NVIDIA graphic cards up to 12.5”/32cm (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6990 & nVidia Geforce GTX 590).